• Please read these Terms carefully before using the Site. These Terms apply to any person accessing the Site and by using the Site you agree to be bound by them. If you don’t want to be bound by them, you should not access the Site. By using the Site in any capacity, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms.
• You are advised to check these Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware and comply with the current version of these Terms. Changes will take effect immediately from posting of the revised documentation on the Sites. You agree to be bound by such variation and continued use of the Site shall constitute acceptance of such variation.
• If you have any queries in relation to the Site or the information on it, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of the Site (https://everai.xyz/council), EVERAI COUNCIL provides access to a decentralized autonomous organization (“DAO”) on the Ethereum blockchain, that allows Everai Heroes: Duo Non-Fungible Tokens holders (“Digital Assets”) to cast votes through smart contracts (“Smart Contracts”) on the Everai manga, or any other Everai decision that is submitted to the DAO.
• Access to the Site is provided on a “as is” and “as available” basis only. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. From time to time, access may be interrupted, suspended or restricted, including because of a fault, error or unforeseen circumstances or because we are carrying out planned maintenance.
• We may suspend or disable your access to the Site if we consider it reasonable to do so, e.g. you breach these Terms.
• We may remove or amend the content of the Site at any time. However, some of the content may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
• You will comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations applicable to your use of the site.
You agree to access and use the Site only for its intended purpose and will not attempt to:
1) Make commercial use of the Site or any of its content without our express permission;
attempt to hack, make unauthorized alterations to, gain unauthorized access to, or introduce any kind of malicious code to the Site by any means;
2) Reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software available through the Site;
3) Make copies, modify, reproduce, transmit, alter or distribute all or any part of the Site or any material or information contained in it;
4) Use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful;
5) Use the Site in any manner that disrupts its operation;
6) Disguise or interfere in any way with the IP address of the computer you are using to access the Sites or otherwise take steps to prevent us from correctly identifying the actual IP address of the computer you are using whilst accessing the Site.
• You agree to comply with our Code of Conduct.
You acknowledge that the Site and your use of the Site contain certain risks, including without limitation the following risks:
1) That Smart Contracts you interact with are provided “as is” by third party providers;
2) The Site may be suspended or terminated for any or no reason
• Accordingly, you expressly agree that you assume all risk in connection with your access and use of the Site;
• To cast votes on proposals, the minimum quorum is simply 1 vote (at minimum one participant has voted in order to make the vote valid).
• Votes are weighted following the quadratic model. Following this model, the voting power is the result of the amount of Duos held squared (√nb of Duos held), based on the amount of Duos owned on the wallet you’re voting with.
• The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your information and convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site.
• We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Site and the material published on them. These works are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved.
• https://everai.xyz/council is the uniform resource locator (‘URL’) of EVERAI COUNCIL. You will not make use of this URL (or any other URL owned by us) on another website or digital platform without our prior written consent.
• You agree not to monitor, use or copy our web pages without our prior consent. Any unauthorized use or reproduction may be prosecuted.
• We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
• You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
• We cannot promise that the use of the Site, or any content taken from the Site, will not infringe the rights of any third party.
• We may perform any of our obligations, and exercise any of the rights granted to us under these Terms, through a third-party. We may assign any or all our rights and obligations under these Terms to any third-party.
• If any of the provisions in these Terms are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder shall continue in full force and effect.
• All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these Terms shall survive termination of the Terms and shall continue to apply during any suspension or any period during which the Site is not available for you to use for any reason whatsoever.
• These Terms and the documents referred to in them set out the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your use of the Site, EVERAI COUNCIL and the services provided via the Site and supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous representations, communications or agreements (written or oral) made between you or us.
• The applicable law shall be French law. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or in relation to these Terms, including the validity, invalidity, breach or termination thereof, shall be submitted to the competent Court of Paris (France), except if otherwise provided by applicable law.
• Should you have any questions about these Terms, or wish to contact us for any reason whatsoever, please contact one of the administrators by opening a ticket via our Discord Channel or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.