• The Everai Council is a collaborative exploration for the expansion of the Everai Universe, in partnership with our community, using the format of a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). The intent of the Council is to write the next chapter of the Everai IP expansion with the community, in true web3 fashion.
• The initial installment of the Everai Council is to co-create the story of the first Everai manga, collaboratively produced and co-created by our creative team and the community.
• The manga will be primarily targeting digital mediums (mobile and desktop), therefore it will be produced in a web toon format (ie. each frame/panel to be scrolled from top to bottom) and drawn in a manga style (ie. in black & white). Its ultimate purpose is to make Everai resonate outside of web3 to mainstream audiences.
• Any Everai Duo holder can participate in the Council by actively voting for proposals. Don’t have an Everai yet? Buy one here and join the fun: https://opensea.io/collection/everai-heroes-duo
Sages play a key role in coordinating the production efforts of the team with the feedback of the community. They are responsible for:
• Creating and setting up voting proposals
• Setting up and communicating on windows of voting phases (opening and closing)
• Hosting events to update the community on the progress made regarding latest votes, gathering community feedback and discussing ongoing production of the Council’s deliverables
• Granting rewards to holders (logistics and support)
For its initial phase, the Everai Council Sages are:
• Electric KC: Electric KC is a cofounder at Mighty Labs DAO and VIB 3 Energy. He’s a veteran DAO architect, a web3 strategist, and an Everai enthusiast since the early days. He’s played a critical role in helping us envision and set up the Everai Council (Twitter handle: @EKC_DAO)
• Alan: Alan is a seasoned art director who’s been pouring his creativity into web2 and web3 spaces for decades. He’s also been the awesome host of Everai Twitter Spaces since the early days of the project. We’ve been lucky enough to have him as an advisor for the Council project and he’s had a strong impact on shaping the initiative (Twitter handle: @alanartdirector)
• Odin: Odin is the Starknet Marketing Lead at Starkware. He's completely lost in crypto, the autonomous worlds and arts. A big fan and advocate of Everai within the Starknet community, Odin is also a huge manga aficionado! (Twitter handle: @odin_free)
• The Sages will be submitting voting proposals via several phases. You’ll be notified on the official Everai Twitter once a voting phase has opened. The voting will end on the Friday of each voting week. You will have around 5 days to cast your vote (depending on when each voting phase opens). Once the voting phase is over, the proposal that was upvoted the most will be the one going into production.
• The place to cast your vote is directly on the Council website: www.everai.xyz/council. Simply connect to it with the wallet on which you own at least one Everai Duo, then you’ll be able to see the multiple voting options.
• Connect your ETH wallet (ensure it contains at least one Everai Duo), explore the multiple voting options proposed, and click on your favorite option in order to vote for it. Confirm your vote by signing the transaction via your wallet. Note: Don’t forget that if your Duos are stored on a cold wallet, you may have to connect it to your computer in order to sign for the transaction!
• The voting mechanics will follow the weighting system called the quadratic model. Following this model, the voting power is the result of the amount of Duos held squared (√nb of Duos held), based on the amount of Duos owned on the wallet you’re voting with.
1 Duo(s) Held, Voting Power = 1
2 Duo(s) Held, Voting Power = 1.4
3 Duo(s) Held, Voting Power= 1.7
4 Duo(s) Held, Voting Power = 2
5 Duo(s) Held, Voting Power = 2.2
• For Sages, the voting power will be set to 3 by default.
We’ve partnered with the Snapshot team directly to ensure the integrity of our voting mechanics is as high as possible. Here are the pre-requisites for each wallet to be able to vote:
• Needs to be a Duo Holder wallet (with a minimum of 1 Everai Duo on it)
• Needs to be an ETH wallet more than 30 days old
• Needs to contain at least 1 prior Tx in its entire lifetime
1) Base rewards:
• All Council contributors (who participated in at least one voting round) will be able to mint the manga's chapter for free upon release
• All Council contributors (who participated in at least one voting round) will be credited as a co-creators directly in the credits of the manga
2) Premium reward:
• All Council contributors (who participated in the voting rounds) are granted special tickets that will make them eligible to a raffle to have their own customized pilot designed and minted specifically for them, especially crafted by the manga artist himself! Don’t forget to fill in the “Customize My Pilot” form during the voting process in order to make sure you are eligible for the raffle draw! Note: you can modify your answers within the form at any time until the raffle ends
The manga will be published online via two main phases:
1) First Phase (Web3):
• Delivered as a free mint exclusively to all Everai Council members who actively voted during at least one of the voting phases
• Available for a paid mint to all non-Everai holders and non-Council voters
2) Second Phase (Web2):
• Published on web2 digital comic platforms (eg. Webtoon) for further brand expansion and deeper reach of the Everai IP
A Code Of Conduct outlines the expected behaviors and guidelines for members within an organization or community. As members of the Everai Council, it's vital that we foster an environment of collaboration and mutual respect:
• Treat all members of the Council with utmost respect and courtesy at all times, to maintain a co-operative, positive atmosphere.
• Maintain a professional attitude across all digital communications regarding the Council.
• Adhere to the highest standards of fairness in all Council activities.
Failure to adhere to these rules will result in a warning or instant dismissal from the Council, depending on the severity of the infraction. Try to resolve all disputes/disagreements amicably, but when communication breaks down, report the incident to a Sage by opening a ticket via our Discord Channel, along with any screenshots of the violations.