When you use our website, we collect the following personal data:
• Your Digital Wallet address: you can connect your Digital Wallet to the website in order to be able to cast a vote.
• Usage Information: This includes information about how you use our website such as the features you use, the time you spend on our website, and other related information. This helps us improve our services.
• Your Discord identification if you contact us for support.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To provide you with our services and customer support.
• To communicate with you about updates and changes to our services.
• To improve our services.
These uses are either based on the performance of our agreement with you or our legitimate interest to improve our services or provide you with relevant information.
We do not sell or share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We are committed to protecting your personal data and have implemented appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data at any time. You can also request the restriction, or object to the processing of your data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, if any processing is based on your consent.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
You can also file a complaint with the supervisory authority of your country.
You are informed that your personal data may be hosted in the US. Transfers of personal data from the European Union to the US are covered by the Data Privacy Framework and the European Commission's adequacy decision.
We will only store your personal data as long as necessary for the purposes specified in 2. Above.